On 11 June 2014 the General Assembly of the ENCJ elected the next President and the members of the Executive Board.
Geoffrey Vos, member of the Judges´ Council of England and Wales was elected President for a term of 18 months, starting on 1 January 2015.
The following members were elected for a term of two years, taking immediate effect:
- Conseil Supérieur de la Justice, Belgium
- High Judicial Council, Bulgaria
- National Judicial Council, Poland
The following members were elected for a term of one year, taking immediate effect, with the possibility to be re-elected:
- Conseil Supérieur de la Justice, France
- Consiglio Superiore della Magistratura, Italy
- Consiliul Superior al Magistraturii, Romania
- Consejo General del Poder Judicial, Spain