The ENCJ, representing the Councils for the Judiciary seeks to recruit a policy intern for a period of six months, starting February 2019.
The profile of the candidate should be
- EU related studies; preferably with a background in law;
- Good knowledge of EU law and EU institutions;
- The ability to understand and appreciate the functioning of the judiciary;
- Good writing, project management and communication skills;
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Fluent English is required – French is preferable, other languages are welcome;
- Good command of MS office package;
- Comfortable with using website content management systems;
- Friendly and open personality.